2 to 15 min
1 to 10
- Slices of Première Moisson baguette de campagne
- Fresh goat cheese
- Première Moisson ratatouille
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Spread fresh goat cheese on a slice of baguette de campagne.
- Garnish with 15 ml (1 tbsp.) of Première Moisson ratatouille and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Repeat as many times as desired.
- Place on a baking sheet and grill in the oven until the bread is lightly toasted.
- Serve with a salad or as finger food. Quick and easy!