How about a few Bleu-Blanc-Cœur small links homestyle dry sausage, an irresistible high-protein treat!
*Our Bleu-Blanc-Cœur baguettine is rich in nutrients and perfectly Omega-balanced. It’s made from a unique blend of organic kamut flour, organic chia seeds and flaxseed flour made from a blend of cooked golden flaxseeds and buckwheat flour.
1/4 fennel bulb
2 tbsp. olive oil or to taste
1 pinch sea salt
1/3 Bleu-Blanc-Cœur baguettine*
1 tbsp. mayonnaise
2 slices Bleu-Blanc-Cœur ham simmered in broth
4 or 5 slices sautéed fennel, chilled
2 slices Havarti cheese
A few leaves mixed greens (mesclun)
1. Remove the fennel stem and rinse the bulb thoroughly.
2. Slice thinly on a mandoline or using a knife.
3. Over high heat, sauté the fennel in the olive oil. Season with salt and cook until lightly browned.
4. Refrigerate before using.
1. Slice the baguettine in half lengthwise and spread with mayonnaise.
2. Top half the baguettine with (in order) the ham, chilled sautéed fennel, cheese and greens.
3. Cover with the other half of the baguettine. Enjoy!