30 ml (2 tbsp.) olive oil
375 ml (1 ½ cups) leeks, white portion only, diced
250 ml (1 cup) marinated artichokes, drained and diced
250 ml (1/2 lb) Première Moisson white ham, thinly sliced
125 ml (1/2 cup) cream cheese
60 ml (1/4 cup) plain 2% yogourt
60 ml (1/4 cup) mayonnaise
Salt and pepper to taste
1 Première Moisson Organic log
1. In a large skillet on medium heat, heat the oil and sauté the leek until lightly golden in colour.
2. Add the artichokes and cook a few minutes more. Transfer to a plate and let cool.
3. Reduce the ham to a pâté consistency using a food processor.
4. Add the cooled leeks and artichokes, cheese, yogourt and mayonnaise. Using a food processor, blend into a smooth purée.
1. Slice the Première Moisson Organic log as thinly as possible.
2. Broil in the oven until golden brown or brown on the stove using a cast iron pan
3. Garnish each toast with a generous amount of spread. Simply serve and wait for the compliments!