- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) olive oil
- 375 ml (1 ½ cups) leeks, white portion only, diced
- 250 ml (1 cup) marinated artichokes, drained and diced
- 250 ml (1/2 lb) Première Moisson white ham, thinly sliced
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) cream cheese
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) plain 2% yogourt
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Première Moisson Organic log
- In a large skillet on medium heat, heat the oil and sauté the leek until lightly golden in colour.
- Add the artichokes and cook a few minutes more. Transfer to a plate and let cool.
- Reduce the ham to a pâté consistency using a food processor.
- Add the cooled leeks and artichokes, cheese, yogourt and mayonnaise. Using a food processor, blend into a smooth purée.
- Slice the Première Moisson Organic log as thinly as possible.
- Broil in the oven until golden brown or brown on the stove using a cast iron pan
- Garnish each toast with a generous amount of spread. Simply serve and wait for the compliments!