15 ml (1 tbsp) olive oil
150 g (1/3 lb) white portion of leek, finely sliced
150 g (1/3 lb) feta cheese, sheep or cow's milk, diced
3 large eggs beaten with a fork
3 slices of sunflower sourdough bread, sliced lengthwise
1 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
Pepper to taste
1. In a non-stick pan, sauté the leak on medium heat until slightly golden in colour.
2. Add the cheese and eggs. Cook slowly on low heat, stirring the mixture from time to time.
3. Season with dill and pepper. (Do not add salt as the feta is already salty).
4. Toast bread and top with spread.
5. Cut into bite-sized pieces and serve at breakfast or brunch, or with soup for lunch. Everyone will enjoy it!